European Vacation 2005

Jenn and Greg traveling in Europe, May of 2005.

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Prado and the Park

We decided to go to the Prado today (despite advice to see other museums). That said, it was good. I enjoyed their display of Spanish painters the most. I´ll share more later.

After that we went to the Park of Good Retirement (I´ll put the spanish spelling here later). This is an EXCELLENT park, and really huge. In the center is this large man-made lake that people rent boats to row around. Very nice. We took lots and lots of pictures here. Hopefully we´ll be able to upload them while still here, otherwise we will have to ´retro-post´ when we get back.

After the park, we to the ´tapas´district... I don´t have the name in front of me, but I´ll add it later. We had lunch at a mexican place. Ha. Not that good, but it was good scouting for a planned night of tapas y cervesas tonight.

Btw, Jenn is feeling much better. More soon...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good stuff. Keep up the posts. Can't wait to see the pics.

Enjoy your trip.

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Greg! I'm really enjoying the day to day tour. You're a dear!

Laughs and love to you both!

Linda

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home