European Vacation 2005

Jenn and Greg traveling in Europe, May of 2005.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

My Pictures of Madrid

Whew, I've been working up a sweat trying to get some pictures uploaded onto Flickr. But, I've finally got some of my pictures from Madrid posted. Just Madrid. You can see the set here:

My Madrid 2005 Pictures on Flickr


Part of the reason it is taking so long is that each picture file is pretty big. The 5 megapixel camera is generating files as big as 4MBs. Plus, our broadband connection is optimized for downloading, not uploading. Also, it seems Flickr has been having some "issues" again. Sigh. And, if that isn't enough, we've had two power outages here in the past 24hrs. Thanks PGE! Hope the city condemns you...

Jenn has uploaded a lot more photos than me, but she hasn't divided them into sets yet. You can see her "raw stream" here: Jenn's Photos on Flickr

Now that my Madrid pictures are up, I hope to get the Avila and Segovia picutres up next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home