European Vacation 2005

Jenn and Greg traveling in Europe, May of 2005.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Bonjour!

Four trains out of Barcelona we are finally in Arles, France. I know Greg was just down here for like an hour so I will try not to bore you too much with repeating what he has already said.

As happy as I am to be in France, I already miss Spain. Barcelona is one of my favorite cities. In Spain, I could try to speak the language. I could even understand some of it. I at least knew numbers. Here in France I don't even know how to say I don't speak French (although Greg is trying to teach me). Not only that but their keyboards are really frustrating!

Anyway, France is going to be great! I'll just have to adjust to not knowing the language. Tomorrow we are taking a break from trains and exploring Arles. What I saw of it tonight was lovely. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Je t'aime beaucoup!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home